Good news!

"If only we could rewind to the memories, Pause at our favourite parts and fastforward thru the pain..."





yeap, if only i had the power, the remote control to my life.
Anyway, haven't been blogging for a very long time. Almost 2 weeks if not mistaken.

Life has been all new eversince.

All my friends here are new and they are really nice and funny. makes me feel just at home sometimes.
their pictures will be up soon
Although at first, i have to admit that i never could have imagined chilling out with them!

you must be wondering what The GOOD NEWS is all about?
well, i will be posting pictures on my post this time!

am blogging from my IT class so, am taking advantage of that.

Let me crap a lil bout whats happening here
So.. I've been eating and eating alot everywhere and I put on 2kg already and its just 2 weeks here coming to the third week! thats a LOT!
I couldn't believe it when I played wii yesterday and found what happened to me that i just frozed on the board.

Anyway, went out with my friends to Garden City last Friday after class. It was raining a lil but we still carried on our plans. It was Indran's birthday (he turns 18! Happy Birthday!) and he wanted to watch Transformers. So, we, being kind good friends went with him to watch. Went to the student village to put some of our bags down cos the books are super heavy. Then went to take the bus, on the way drop by Christle's house cos she wanted to 'make herself pretty'. She even changed to her RED shoes! super lar she..

then took another bus to our destination. By the time we reached there, we were all very hungry, so went and eat.

Jazreen and me had McDonalds. My first mcd in perth. The best thing that happened was she ordered some snack roll for me and the man gave me fillet O'fish and fries! thats way more expensive compared to the roll. I paid only $2.00!

Well, I din pay for that meal.. sigh!!! Jaz was pushing away my money at the counter cos she wanted to pay for me. Damn shy! Cos I just know her for about a week and she paid for me.


Thanks Jaz!



Next thing i am going to tell is really weird.
They make us buy chilli and tomatto sause! well, not exactly weird but we get it free back home.

Oh yea! before lunch, we went and bought the tickets but they only had 3pm show and if i were
to watch that, it'll be dark by the time i got home so mum said NO and being me, wanting to buy my parents heart, i mematuhi peraturan dan their undang-undang. yeap! its from our 'moral' list.

So, after lunch, it was time for their movies so i got on the bus to get home. Lucky i reach home on time. *suppose to get home by 4.30* phew!
i am so proud that I got home with all hussel.

Parents went home on Sunday morning. Miss them already!

The weather here is really weird. It can be sunny for 10 min then rain another 10 min then windy another 10 min. Well, not really 10 min but its just weird cos there are so many climates in one day. There was a storm yesterday and aunt told me that almost half of perth had power failures! Stroms here are really scarry. And if there is wind, the sound effect, its like howling!



rainbow I saw on the way home...


you never know what the weather holds here!!


the bus-stop in uni *taken while it was raining cos it has been raining everyday!* remember? weather is MAD here



Food here is very expensive. Lucky i stay with my uncle and aunt so i need not worry so much about the cost of food. They normally cook asian food but sometimes for dinner we have western.


fried rice with honey chicken from the cafeteria. Cost me $7!! GOLD!!!



yummy and expensive rolls.. $6!!

To those who are curious how my classes are going


Maths class


I'm in Chris King's class. He scolds and beats himself on the hand when he writes something wrongly on the board or even when he says the wrong thing! Classes are o-k-a-y except that it does get a little sleepy after an hour or so. Lessons have been easy so far but some of my friends elder sibling told them that it gets tougher later on. So, am keeping my fingers crossed. I had learn most of the chapters that were thought for maths here till now. Not much "sufferings" for maths now. Its just like revision for me. BUT still keeping my fingers crossed!

Oh yea, and.. i don't think he really likes me cos he keeps looking at me expecting for answers. There was once, that when Matt (our MIT student counsel) came to my class to check, Chris actually complained about my friend Jane and me! saying that we were always talking during lessons BUT we only talked to each other once! just ONCE! and it was about maths and stats anyway. He pointed at us so obviously and he talked to loud that everyone could hear! ahh!!! I am so gonna get 99.999999% for my test although i have doubt on it. Lucky he doesn't complain about me now. If not i might stick numbers on his fore-head! number 7 upside down. * kidding, i'll never dare to do that* Other than that, classes are fine.


Information Technology (IT)


IT classes are just okay
His famous sentence is "feel free, whenever you think that you've had enough, just take a break and go smoko"

weird huh! how could he encourage smoking!! It not only damages our health but it also causes Global Warming! think Green


Communication



Garrath Bell, my super awsome tall handsome teacher. :P
he even needs to hunch a lil before he can enter the class door!
his classes are always very interesting and we always had chances to talk and express ourself.
many assignments though but its fun anyway.

did magazine covers and had to do a sketch all about ways of communication last week.

here's how my magazine looks like



comment!
He choose our groups for us so that we could learn to communicate even with aliens! neh... humans for sure.
had 4 in my group and its so not fair cos he dumped me with a group filled with guys. Its okay, I'll just be aggressive like they said i was.. sad case. but its fun anyway!

i think communication class is the best of the three. awsome!

ps. I got my FIRST 'P' STICKER!




don't laugh.. i know its a 'plate' over in M'sia. sad case.. I never got one of thoose although i passed there..
I'll let pictures take over for now



thats how "orange tree" looks like


thats my HOME for now..


thats where the horses and sheeps are kept. can't see it though.. taken from the bus


the famous BUSH COURT in uni
it is the 'mid point'


sight of birds could be seen EVERYWHERE! and the 'crows' here are HUGE!!


and thats Bush court from another angle


and.. thats the pond at home

till then!

[update case]

Comments

Popular Posts