a night to remember

... its a DAY to remember to me! :))

and so prom day (MHS) finally arrives and it was held in Avillion legacy melaka

Rajes, Indran and his buddy James came to my house at around noon and that's when everything started rockin'!

i'm proud to say the 2 guys were such babes for waiting for us to do our hair which kinda took ages. okay.. it did take ages.
James went off to work after that (he is a dj in Pure bar, Melaka) *look out for him next time*

anyway, here are some pics we took at the prom :)


anxiety overtakes :)
Beautiful Rajes and me in the mirror reflection :P



Picture of the day :)
:)
indran stayed back in melaka the next day and we had Japanese food and had a really awesome magnificent bombastic time near the riverside.

Fact : we did not snap any pics cos we were enjoying ourselves too much and i had another time of my life!

Dedicated to 'you'


a note just for 'you' *i know u will be reading my blog*

thanks heaps for coming down to melaka. i'll never forget those movie moments, and how u wanted to 'run' away from me in mp. Not forgetting how i screamed and bite you when you tried to throw my bag into the river. I'll always cherish our moments near the riverside and just about anywhere, how we walked and walked and walked and smiled at every boat which most of them wanted to capture the silly faces we were making AND all those random silly moments. Thanks for waiting ages at the hair saloon for me to do my hair and u didn't even complain a bit! Looking forward to meet you soon! xoxo

ps. the camera you saw in the shop the other day is a real camera and not a toy, just in case you were still wondering the reality of it.

till then
keep on rockin'

Comments

Popular Posts