what happened after that?

SUNDAY event

and so i stopped blogging my last post about the Montfort Youth Carnival weirdly cos i was on the phone and.. I would say that its hard to concentrate when you're typing as in posting up a post and talking at the same time especially on the phone.

plus!
the person i was talking to was not a salesman (not saying salesmen are not important but just not now to me) but a very special person to me!
so.. i had to STOP blogging yesterday night

anyway, allow me to continue from yesterday

i reached home around afternoon and went straight to my room to
grab my non-living husband - the guitar



was expressing myself till around evening and got ready and waited .. waited... and waited for peitz to fetch Keellin from church and then me from my home for my last hang out with them also known as the 'last supper' for me with them

she came later in the evening with her elder sis with Keellin at the back seat if not mistaken

came into my house for a lil chilling and off we went to 'Calanthe' a cafe near Jonker

the place was cozy and i can say that it is THE place to go if you want to hide from the society. haha!!

we started off ordering drinks plus FOOD!!

no idea why but I'm so into m'sian food for the past few days..
I guess i'll miss that the most when i'm there studying!
anyway,



taken before my drink was served
.. i was the so called VIP of the day
as the result, my drink came last!
and i had to suffer looking at all three of them drinking.
sad case

Keellin ordered coffee from Perak
Peitz, coffee from Perlis
peitz sis? smoothy..
me??!!!
coffee from SARAWAK!!!
no wonder it took so long to arrive on the table...

plus we ordered some star nuggets and wedges too



look at that!
even the sauce have some ART on it!

ordered a piece of cheese cake from Belgium too!
yumm yumm!!

before..



After....



the smiley is saying
'you want a piece of me.. piece-sa piece-sa'
its actually a line from one of the songs i heard of over the radio the other day

wondering how it really looked like there?



it looks even better when you get there!
the cafe better give me some credit.. i'm actually indirectly advertising for them!

not much but i think $300 is enough for the FREE advertising

thanks Keellin, Peitz and her sis for everything!

really had lots of fun with you girls

will never forget the times we had crapping and going through the past few months together..


Extra updates about what happening



yeap!!
my 'P' license!
after driving almost the whole melaka without a 'P' and the stickers,
i finally have em'!
ps. i know i look weird in the pic.. it was taken ages ago!

Extra Extra info

I did NOT sleep the whole night after the coffee! it was that strong!
that was like the only coffee that actually has some effect on me!
and i even went out on monday, which was the next day filled with energy even though i did not really sleep at all!

power!

Comments

Popular Posts