life updates

as you can see from the tittle above, i am going to update about my life! yeap.. some of you may find this b-o-r-i-n-g but i am updating anyway as promised.


So, i took air-asia for the first time and arrived early in the morning here in perth at around 5 plus.
and to you guys out there ranting about air-asia. A huge boo for you bloggers!! cos air asia is not bad at all! the seats are reasonable unless you are super super on the obese side and the taking off and landing was superb! no bumps and i did not even feel that it was landing. plus! i was awake!
so no doubt on that. the pilot was good. the only not-so-good thing about air-asia is that you need to pay for the baggage and food which was quite reasonable too as normal planes just include em' in the price of the tickets. so not much difference huh..
but obviously the planes are a lil smaller compared to normal ones. which is just fine for me. doesn't affect me that much rite?!
rite..


anyway, i have been here several times since i was around 1 year old so it did not give me a huge culture shock or anything for me.

went for orientation yesterday.
all MIT students were mixed together so i don't really know who is in my class. sad case..
first impression?
the students were really quiet.. that I could even hear myself breathing!
it was that quiet!


but after the games.. we were more noisy. people are friendlier after that. there were students from all over the world!
but i did not mind making the first move by saying hi to everyone though..


anyway, yesterday was a rainy day so we did not get a tour around the campus but i did go around anyway with my new friends, which was cool too! we even did our student card which my picture sucked in it. i look like some kind of animal in it! probably a koala bear or something like that..
sorry but there will be no pics this time as pics are considered as ' downloading' here and we need to pay for it not like back home in m'sia where we only need to pay for the internet services.


orientation was only for about 2 hours. yup! it was super short compared to the orientation for the form 6 students which last for about a week, back home to what i was inform about.
but the people were really helpful. i was lost in campus and they brought me to the room where orientation was.


hm.. let me boast a little about my new 'school'!

1. the bush court looks like a park. its like the middle of college and uni
2. the toilets were superb (better than mmu toilets for sure)
3. the people were helpful
4. lotsa food cafes everywhere (no wonder they are all tall!)
5. even have a bank on campus
6. have a student guild that sells everything!
7. they even sell raw eggs!! gosh!
8. achieve 5 stars for more than 15 years for student services which was superb~


oh.. there are just so many. so, looks like i do love murdoch!
hope i still love it as much even after i start college on monday!
technically i think i will
plus.. hopefully i make lotsa new friends too!


so, anyone going to that college/uni?
let me know!!

can't believe time passes so fast!
couldn't even remember the time i learn how to walk.



plus..
a note to Jassine..
ouch! u were not that high walt rite the other time?! and i don't care either cos you are my super awsome friend!!
thanks for all the sweet memories and gosh! the gondola nearly overturn alrite!
*readers may feel lost here* so go check out jassine's blog and you'll know what i am talking bout.

plus..
a note to Jacq
so sweet of you to call me JUICE MAKER huh in your blog
hehe.. thanks a lot for everything! and say hi to aunty for me k!

plus..
a note to peiting
the 'pig' you gave me is on my bed now! don't worry... i sleep with it everyday and remember.. its clone has given me sweet dreams before at national service. and tell you sis that her strawberry paper folding is on my table beside my bed. say hi to your mum and dad too! keep in touch kay! u have to!

plus..
a super note to chu
1234. will always remember the times we had!




till then!
[new life case]

Comments

Popular Posts