18sx

the internet has been down for about 2 days so i was forced into the trance of boredom

couldn't update my blog and i had so many things coming to my mind!!
ouch!

and here's a piece of good news about me,

I officially PASSED my driving test!!!


with no bribe involve obviously!
so to those out there,
telling everyone that you have to bribe to pass..
you are soooooo wrong!
i passed even without 'rasuah'!
*am so proud of it*

and i broke the rule at once after i had dinner with my parents and cousin
which is...
I drove without a 'P' sticker, in front and back
and,
worst of all,
without license!
not even the 'L' license
*am proud of that too*

the feeling was awsome!


BUT... when i got home and went online
and after ages, i finally moved the mouse to point
'sign in' to friendster,
guess what i discovered..



yeap!!
that! in my cousins profile!
even if he shaded my eyes with black squares
i still knew it was me!

and its not only that one *sad* pic,
there were tons of my pics!
like that!!!

but i laughed anyway

*evil grin*

Specially for Edric Loo
who bullies me all the time
and even beats me like i'm a 'BOY'?
this is for you!



and this..



i'll stop here..

so kind of me just to post two pics of you like that

hehehe..



and thats what he normally looks like..
fake drunk!

Comments

Popular Posts