best award

Dad just came home from a 2 days 1 night treasure hunt organized by 'Melaka Motor Sports Club'.
according to dad, the questions were tough. when was it wasn't ?
i participated in a few treasure hunt organized the previous time so yup. It was like world class questions.
i was told that u need to read a lot to be able to set first class questions and even need to attend some kind of special classes.
Basically you need to join the club first before you can hunt along :)


oh yea!
this time, proudly i would like to announce that
dad was told to get back to school cos he went the wrong way apparently.
hehehe.... without me



was given by the chief
as you can see.. you can only see my hair.
[sad case]

the pics were taken at one of the gatherings in melaka club
so, dad need me after all huh!


Anyway, was trying hard to chat with rajes with the web cam and mic on but no luck today.
her connection was really bad
however, i did manage to take this..



so sweet of her to tell me that she 'sayang' me the most.. hehe..
yeah! i am proud of that.
will never forget
the times
we crap together
when i said 'like your .. was so big' not aware that mr.low, my ex chemistry teacher was just behind and the class was so quiet suddenly. so practically i could hear my own echo!
the times u spent with me when i was at my worst
the times u cheered me up
the times u made me get teased by teachers
the times we studied together
and end up craping
the times we laughed so loud that the next class teachers came over
the times we just well, did everything together!

she won the best crapping Indian friend ever award from me!

all the best rajes aka ceo ttb for your A-levels!
i'll keep on cheering for you!
thats for sure!!

Comments

Popular Posts