time of my life

Recently, i have been chatting with my friend Chu *also known as my husband*. Knew his from national service. As we were chatting, it suddenly stuck me how time flew past me without me even noticing it at all! Have you ever been in this kind of situations? Have life been going too fast that and you did not even know how you ended up being there? If you answered yes, then you are one of the million people who think life is going way too fast according to an online poll i checked out earlier today. Thousands of people all over the world don't can't even catch a breath in life! Just imagine that.. Looks like its more of go go go now then before.

In this post, i'll be talking how people changed my life till I reach what i am today. Not as if i am the president of a country or a millionaire but I am contented with what i have today!

When i was younger, I used to be a naive girl. I did NOT like sharing my toys with other people. Going to pre-school in the beginning was a total torture as i did not like mixing with others as well. but slowly i adapted to it. Thanks to the teacher and my first friend name Audris. She was born a few months after me and we were taken care by nanny (my aunt too). She was the one who taught me how to spell 'elephant' after her dad taught her the day before. Our favorite hobby back then was jumping off the stairs till one day i broke my arm while jumping off it. and, that was the end of it. We played a lot together and even planed to be nuns when we grew up! (nun is like a priest = not getting married and devoting yourself to the church)
Although i started pre-school in jb, which was another town, Audris and me never lost contact. Even now, she migrated to New Zealand when we were in primary 5, we still called each other on each others birthday and not forgetting Christmas. She do come down to Malaysia once in a while too!
here is a picture of her.. *she is pretty!*

Presenting Audris..


Then when i was in secondary school, like all teenagers, hormones goings wild, school life overtaking my life was a different experience all together. Going into secondary school was very different for me. Not only friends but also my life! I was very busy at school doing track and field stuffs that i was hardly in class! i joined cheers, choir and red cross which took up most of my time. Stay backs were never ending back then. I'm strongly not saying that taking part is not good but as i was not a genius, i slowly found it difficult to pay attention in class. my brains were wondering off when teacher was in class. that was when Jassine, a good friend of mine came like a super-woman. She guided me though everything, from lessons i did not understand to coping down notes for me. It was very loving of her. After school, if i did not have any activities, i would go to her house and she would teach me. My maths was in a state of failing and she taught me patiently till i got an A for pmr (sec 3 exam). She would call me at night to see if everything as okay with me. Her whole family is now like my family. I feel at home when i go to her house, even now!
When I told her i needed to go to melaka, the town i was born in, it took me so much courage to tell her. I missed her ever since although we still called each other. She did come over to my home here and i do too in return. The days we spend together, i'll never forget. Laughing, talking craps..as usual even talking bout the ever famous BOYS! haha! will never forget it..



thats how she looks now *one of her personal taken pics. hope she doesn't kill me after this..yikes!*
yeah.. i did upload another pic of her and me in the first post.


taken during one of the outings last year


both of us again

When i went to Melaka, my life changed a lot. I used to be more quiet last time although i am active in school. The emo me when i found out that i needed to go to melaka was all needed to be forgotten as i felt like just starting new in life.
Here i met wonderful people. They are different with people in jb. The people in melaka are more conserved but they are a whole bunch of fun people too!

Here are some pics of my close friends..


Taken during Sharol's birthday party


..basically that is all the diff expressions i caught of her


siang, the chinese girl behind and rajes the girl nearer to the camera. Taken when we did add maths project in my house


hairstyle just for mobile phone users. one of siang and my crappin


one of the many 'siok sendiri' pictures taken by jan n me


during Deepavali (indian celebration) at rajes's house.


not very clear picture taken after spm (form 5 exam) after a movie


jeannie, the girl that sat beside me in the last year of high school. pretty rite!
She was there all the while even when i had some mis-understanding with janice back then all because of a selfish girl. Hugz Jean!


..not forgetting jan's and my artwork. Drew it for the pizza drawing competition.
All bout Global warming and animals


from left, me, mag and janice *taken during form 4*


And now.. its time to choose what i want in life. its a tough choice..
used to be fun-all-time when i was young

but now.. cha cha cha..
I'm not ready for it YET!!


Oh ya!!
My plant grew!!
Here is how it looks like now

Comments

  1. where my pic?????? HMPH!!! *merajuk*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wrote an entire post mostly bout u in my old post kay.. and if u noticed u are actually in almost every post after that! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts