things i did..

these are raughly the things i did after spm besides national service. However, there are many things other than this that i did but no pics available. We, my friends and i were too happy having fun that we forgot all about taking pics. It happens most of the time..
till then. ENJOY!


went for treasure hunt with mum and dad. was organized by the Melaka Sports Club. Was an whole new experience!



saw two rainbows but only got to snap one of em'


one of the jungle tracking junctions. TIRING!! it rained half way so by the time we got to the check point, we were all soaked!


.. my fav past time of all! not farting but telling jokes! that no one seems to catch.. they should give me an award for it :P


was pei ting's birthday so angeline got her this 'sweet' cake. it was so cute of her.. aww.. ur cake tasted great! seriously! yummy..


cake for pei ting! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! the jolly people who were there to give whoo haa were keelyn, angeline, kuifang, corin, mun yee, yen ming *the only guy.. salute*, christina *me* and peiting *the birthday gurl* It was a fantastic birthday *i hope so* and the bill was fantastic too!


group of friends from johor came up to melaka. *taken in the bowling alley*


daddy.. trying to stick his hands on the keypad most of the time. not forgetting the mouse too!


mum decided that she want to have fun just like teenagers!


tai-ee (aunt) and me! yeah!!


tried to plant the magic seed which din't seem to grow till now


bowling alley! again!


went on a river cruise near my home


went to school to get my results and magazine but turn out that teacher loves me so much that she don't want to give me the magazine. So, had to scan it from peitz mag. I love my class! and i miss them too! still remember all the mad times we had..
ps. try to spot me if u can.. clue i'm wearing clothes. haha! obviously!


taken when i went to jb. Went for an outing with jassine, as stated in the last post. BESTIES!!

over and out

Comments

Popular Posts