*ring ring*

Just something to share before i start..




today have been a nice relaxing day for me, a 17 year old 'kid' actually going to be eighteen soon but i just prefer to be 17. *if u noticed, i even type eighteen in words so that it is not as striking*

woke up at bout 9 in the morning by a phone call from the bank. yeah.. a bank. BUT it was not for me sadly. The call was for mum so i called out her name as loudly, more like screaming, as i could but no one answered me! and .. that was when i found out i was home alone!! how could they leave their kid alone? well, technically i am a teenager.. and i don't mind at all being along at home

So, since i was alone and all, made 'milo' for myself and took self pity on myself so went to the computer, my loyal company, and pressed the red button which turns it alive. The light on the screen came up next ever so romantic and i pressed the start button on the left and got connected to the net. After awhile i found myself happily chatting with my husband which i did not marry. I know you don understand

Did some blogging *the post below* and before i know it i could hear the poor gate crying outside saying 'parents home!'

Had satey celop with bread for lunch today. The chef? my caring aunty who lives with us since i was born. Her dishes were always yumm yumm..

Took a nap *wonder why i needed one when i din even do anything except eating* later.
When i woke up, the whole house was empty again so self pity again i went to my darling computer and chat with husband again.. my companion

Then when parents got back went to do some gardening. Dad and me planted an apple tree and i'm not too sure if it will grow. Since my last plant was a total failure. Only the weed grew pathetically.

wooh.. seems like my day has lots of self pity in it.
know why? cos i was waiting for my dear Audris to phone all day as she was suppose to call me yesterday but could not cos it was raining so heavily here at home that i could hardly hear the tv!

So, about 5.30pm, she finally called!!



FINALLY!!!
after all the sacrifices i made the day before telling my parents I will stay home the entire day today.. alas!

I could hardly talk when i heard her voice and straight burst into laughter. yeah.. i know its weird but after so long.. almost half a year! We had a 53 min 52 seconds chat on the phone till mum asked us who was going to pay for the bills since we were both not working
The best part of the convo was

me: So u wanna be a teacher rite?
she: yeah, i wanna be a maths teacher to be exact
me: maths teacher?! why?! numbers drive me nuts!
she: well, cos we don't need much WORDS when we teach maths!
me: WORDS? u still need to speak to your lil students though
she: yeah.. but u just need to say 1 2 3!

gosh! the way we crapped bout it was so funny then..
miss her like crazy! lucky she is planing to come to Malaysia early Jan next year BUT i am not sure if i am in Malaysia.. so.. keeping my fingers crossed well.. open

Comments

  1. dun say u la.. today i aso self pity myself a lot lar.. i was damn bored at home.. i think i'm having cramps just by being home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts