so long

i'm having study break now in conjunction with Easter. most people call it a holiday but as a matter of fact, it isn't at all! i have 3 assignments due next week and a law test the week after next. oh well, i guess this is uni :)

Before i forget, HAPPY EASTER !!!!

i had heaps of chocolate Easter bunnies and eggs this year. *my diet is kinda abandoned or maybe it never really started*

PS. i have to achieve my target by the end of the year. i wanna lose at least 5 kg this year - seeing the rate I'm going.

anyway, snap snap for my parents :)
dad was asking why i didn't upload any pics of myself on my blog and i guess he missed me? haha! so here it is papa!

presenting daddy's little princess






haha! this pic is totally emo.


back to normal :)


missing you mummy , papa and tai ee!
can't wait to go home...




xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts