i know its a special day

cos its your birthday!


even after all these years
we are still friends!
and when i mean friends with her
means really awesome good friends!
she is like a sister to me
the first friend i ever had.
she was there to witness when i first broke my arm
after jumping down from the stairs *silly*
we sang our hearts out when we were young
jumping on the bed like we were superstars
we even wanted to be nuns superstar!
and now.. she closer to be one! :P
even now, we still chill when we met
singing and crapping like there was never another day
and its your birthday now!
means... you are another day wiser!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDRIS!! aka toady aka hyeena aka my another parent sister!!
and YOU ROCK!!

ps. promise i will call u when i get home.
miss you!
if i break my promise, u can sue me in court using this post as a backup.



[birthday case]

Comments

Popular Posts