Ducks

have u ever heard people saying this?
"always put ur talents into good "
and if u think 'neh.. i dont have any talents to show, nothing is good in me'
then u are way way wrong
everyone is unique in their own way
and thats what struck me when i saw wad my friend drew
YEAH! we (my friends and I) are all drawn into duck versions
but hey! its what makes his drawing his!
d-i-f-f-e-r-e-n-t

i always failed to see that everyone is different
that everyone aint the same
people think differently, act differently and does everything differently
its just the way we think

and this sketch showed that to me

*maybe a lil irrelevant to u but its just my point of view*
just look at the ducks
they are all the same!
but what makes them different?
yup, u guessed it rite :)
character
and boy is it a complex word


Friends

guess which is me! :P

and the artist?
Ali Salah

[art case]

Comments

Popular Posts