Frementle

taking a break from the hectic schedule is a necessity
1. i have 2 reports to write
2. the test is in a weeks time
3. exams are in a month time
4. i miss people i love (it slows down my brain thinking of it)
5. my maths and stats subject is getting tough and i need some catching up! which is ahh! cos test and exams are just around the corner

So, Frementle, here we come!
it is 20 mins from Murdoch station where we got on the bus.
Jasreen was the first to reach so.. CONGRATS GIRL!
Allow me to share with u guys what happen before i reached the station.
I woke up as usual, took a shower and got ready to go. Walked out to the bus-stop and waited. One bus came and i did not hail the bus! i just looked at it passing me and my brains were like margarine. *my own quote* blank!
and i started scolding myself cos that means that i need to wait for the next bus which comes in about 15 mins. so yeah.. i was like margarine ... waited for the next bus.
Anyway, reached there and i saw Jas and we started crapping as usual.

Frementle is a place filled with heritage buildings, sandy beaches, loads of talented artist and designers. A place worth going if you love art.. well, even if you don't really 'love' art, you will surely enjoy the awesome paintings cos it was just sooo unique! trust me on that.
I have never seen paintings like those before..
Most of the paintings were scenery and describe revolution and sadness *in my opinion*

and so, our journey started

Try looking out for the words on the ground

yep.. thats my 'scented' feet


was standing in the middle of the train-track
if i died.. don't forget i love you :)




and that's frementle from the fort we went up (it is by the seaside)

and the sea


into one of the art gallery



under the deck


and u can see the waves too
[the under water current was too strong so we were not allowed to play near the water]
so it was just us using our sight receptors to see the waves, smell receptors to smell the salt water and touch receptors to feel the breeze



the harbour




Jellyfish!!! my first time seeing them! *jakun*




the church

Oh yea! we went to the city on Friday for awhile too after class
after having Japanese food, which was yummy yumm yumm, we had a game of Frisbee!
and Jas was whining not wanting to play soon takes pictures of herself using Ali's camera and here is the results :)

nice one!


erm.. must be the camera's fault!
but she played along after awhile. must be peer pressure!
to conclude it, it was fun!

yeap! greedy US! jas with her bubble tea n me with McDonald ice cream!! hehe..
after coughing and losing my voice for almost a week.. alas!
[update case]

Comments

Popular Posts