Murdoch Open Day 09'







It was Murdoch Uni Open day yesterday

my friends were there since early noon and they did loads of stuffs
they got their names written in Japanese
and obviously one of them got to 'flirt' with hot Japanese girl *cough.. u know who u are :P*
and they got to touch AND feed animals in the 'Old McDonald's' farm

only manage to join them after lunch
So, let me continue from after i arrived
the atmosphere was very loud
its like the whole uni turned into a party overnight
with banners, balloons, decorations, music , u name it!


its a radio station and they were giving away free drinks
they also had custard puddle thingi
which u jump in and according to my friend, u wont sink! and when u do, it takes loads of efforts to come out


That's Jasreen and me on tv! (taken in the media room)


sexy


Jasreen on air (that's the instruments they use for media production)



cameras on me!
*in the sweetest voice* I am the most famous actor in Murdoch .. aww..
ignore her




LIGHTS ON ME! YEAH! I AM A ROCKSTAR!!
*please kindly ignore me again*

Jas posing and Ali with his emo balloon
ps. so how does it feel after u killed the balloon with sucking out its helium breath?

Jas posing again


Jas as motherly as ever and Ali trying to act dumb


one of the many games

featuring Jas and the dog name *i can remember*
At the bio med / vet side

and the lambs


and more lambs *reminds me of my family for no apparent reasons*


we spotted it!

How recycled papers were made


a whale on land


in the lecture hall *was a speech on humanities and social science* taken before speech started



traditional dance getting the culture across

pebble painting
there was also face painting by a fairy
martial arts performance
and bands

and... before we headed home, went to Jas place for a game of Frisbees
and it made our day
that's a pic of Jas and the red Frisbee
ps. surprising there ain't any pics of Shah so well, u just have to use ur imagination and imagined that his face was in every picture :)
went home in the evening and continued with my report which is due on Thursday, the same day my math test is!
[event case]

Comments

Popular Posts