i'm going for prom!

Just around the corner in every woman's mind - is a lovely dress, a wonderful suit, or entire costume which will make an enchanting new creature of her. ~Wilhela Cushman

And so, i missed my own high school prom 2 years back :'(
every momment was planned out and I freaking missed it!
why?
because i had to follow my parents to India for my cousin's wedding.



well, it turned out fun as well as interesting but....
its prom!!

and so this year, i'm invited by my very close buddy, peitz for Melaka High School's prom and they are all my age!
lucky me. At least i would get to er... 'experience' prom though most of them have already been to at least one prom night. Meh...
Its never too late rite?!

Anyway, its gonna be a fairytale (keeping my fingers crossed) as i'll be going with the best man in suit :)

Hope its gonna be a blast!

plus plus... i'm gonna get my FIRST HEELS!!! and get my hair done for the first time!!!

*screams*

Comments

Popular Posts