No!!

freaking internet was going all PMS-ing yesterday night
wanted to do my research online for my economics report but g-r-e-a-t, it made me tuck into bed earlier. Anyway, woke up early today just to do as much as i could before heading to class.

Start of the day gone wrong:

Introduction:
Decided to wear my new pair of shoes from Malaysia cos well, i was just in the mood of getting all dressed up. Tried on my dresses for about an hour (girls...), one after another and nothing seems alrite with my jacket on - since its winter now. grrr.. So, i decided to just put on my leggings and shorts and a shirt and obviously a jacket (Must) with my new pair of shoes *yey!*

everything seemed alrite till i walked half way out to the bus stop. boy.. the back of my feet started to hurt - it went all reddish. Thought that it wasn't gonna be that bad so i kept walking.

bus came - went up - reached at the roundabout at uni - bus u-turned and went back to the Bus port and i was like DAMN! where is it going and started to ring the bell. Was so close to uni but yet soooo far!
so i had to take another bus from the bus port due to the freaking Transperth bus driver that thought that there was no one in the bus at that time, and it was Statistics lecture! *strict lecturer* my heart was beating so fast and my feet was 'ouching' cos it hurts so badly after running with that new pair of shoes.

and there came the time i couldn't take it anymore but take the shoes off and walk bare-footed after i came down from the bus towards the direction of my class. Thank God i wasn't wearing my dress! if not i will really look like a clown.

beautiful feet :P


so, i had weird stares especially since its winter !
well, it was some experience i could say :)
just as everything seemed wrong, my friend dropped me home that day *yey!!*

AND...

i got to skype with him today ! totally made my day !!
haven't seen his face in ages!

showing off his new nerdy specs 



xoxo





tongues out!!

Conclusion

so there goes my beautiful Wednesday
beautiful sexy weather
good times
random moments and weird stares

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts