i am going to be a billionaire

*alarm tone*


I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen


Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
For when I’m a billionaire


and thats how my day starts
... a song by Travie Mccoy - Billionaire
"I am going to be a billionair! watch out people!!"


am going to own a sports car
a boat
live by the river


anyway, i get out bed after snoozing the alarm for an average of 3.5 times
and head to the bathroom
look at the mirror and smile
darn it! my hair looks horrible
and there goes my day


these few days has been some experience
got few of my test results back and i am either very happy or very sad


one month more to the end of year 1 
and i wanna pass everything = not repeating any subs at all
although i have less confidence in my statistics and economics
i know i can do it!
i am not thaaaat bad
*come on girl!*


Therefore, in order to achieve my targets,
here's something i came up with


1. no facebook for more than 10 mins a day
2. no chatting till i finish my studies for the day
3. come straight home after classes 
4. stay home on weekends 
5. study *duh*
6. study more
7. think positive - especially for statistics and economics


.. i wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad


ps.
christine got me something from Sydney!! :)


























xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts