dreams

wake up in the morning feeling like 'OMGOSH IT WAS A DREAM!'

so, that was how i started my day

i dreamt that my nanny, dylan-pohpoh, a way i call her meaning Dylan (my nephew's grandmother) , started calling her like that since i was young, tai-ee and me were taking a flight to Malaysia from Perth. We took the budget airlines air-asia but the seats for us were right behind and they could recline and were Huge! we had so much leg space and yummy prawns on the ride.

Anyway, when we reached our destination, we went to a toy-store to get Alden (my another nephew) a train toy but could't decide which to buy. At last we picked up something, not mistaken it was Thomas *a cartoon character*. Then were were suppose to met Celine (my cousin) which was still at work and my parents were driving us there. I was hugging and laughing with my parents in the car.

Suddenly the dream changed and it was like my nanny, tai-ee, one of my friend (either Janice or Audris) , i cant recall properly cos they both appeared in my dream were suppose to take a bicycle to the clinic which is very far away. And to make matters worst we all dont know how to ride a bicycle *how silly!! in the dream*.
So, we asked a women to cycle for us and my friend sat in front, then nanny, taiee and me behind. I could barely stable myself!!

*the dream ended just like that*

oh and i remember going for the sales items in the shop and the shop was HUGE!

and now..
i realize how much i miss my nanny who passed away while we were in Perth 2 trips ago. 
rest in peace dylan poh-poh :)

counting down the days..
11 more days!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts