19th birthday!!

. had a blast! :D
thanks buddies, kor kor kelvin, marvin and ju, and kau foo for making me feel at home 
love u all heaps!


picture time! 


pictures will be focusing on ME!! since its MY birthday! haha!!


Started my birthday 12.00am with the capital "S"tudying
but there were awesome phone calls from my buddies which made me smile
thanks guys!




















my PINK birthday cake baked my Ju and Marvin decorated it (handmade flowers!)
felt so touched.. :) 
they totally made my day!




















anyway, had exams today so couldn't do much. 
so.. tmr is the day to celebrate a 'post' birthday celebration!




and thus.. here goes the camwhore moments 


















super great awesome supernova card from Audris!
with pictures sticked inside and omgosh!! i love you sis!!!




















card from mummy, papa and tai ee!!!!


*take 2*




















*take 3*




















ENOUGH CHRISTINA!! :P
and so , here i am again!
19 years old on planet earth turns slowly...


i miss u!!!!


ps. wish my parents were here for my birthday. miss them heaps!!


xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts