updates

 TADA!!!

 I proudly present my New Simpsons poster!!
situated above my bed
*overjoyed*


















here's a close-up

and as usual...   classes, assignments, bla bla bla...

A Glimst of my marketing class

our teacher in red

A Glimst of Age of Information presentations

Mindy's presentation

Kiki's presentation (somehow she looks like she is flapping her arms to fly)

Easter came on the way...

Easter bunny and egg chocolates *totally yumm*


coke from Luay
Simpsons sweet from Mindy
and Mindy's bart keychain
AND Mindy's sexy fingers!

ate her sweet and...
geesh! the thingi had explosives in it!
made my intestines wiggle

Last but not least...

went for Shabri's BBQ birthday party
ate ate ate
and we even played water guns!
hung out and chilled :)
totally awesome party


HAPPY 20th Birthday!!!

Comments

Popular Posts