Thursday afternoon

got to uni early
and accidentally met Luis, Wilson and Luay at the tav
ps. no alcohol although we were in the tav
hung out and geesh.. i really thought they were going to Dubai for holidays!
great.. they tricked me this time :/
i was so excited about the whole thing!
so long for over reacting that i get to go too..

anyway, went for lecture after that (multimedia)
and Allan Swift, the lecturer that taught me 3 sem's in a row, aka one of my fav lecturer,
first for IT 1, then IT 2 and now multimedia and the internet was explaining about XHTML and bla bla bla
and suddenly this guy sitting in the row in front of me started to color his note book with his pencil
it made such a loud scribbling noise and i have no idea why i just started to laugh at him
till my cheeks turn red and tears came out
i even started to use my hands to fan my eyes!
tried to control but everyone was staring at me
but oh well, it was so funny at that moment!!

guess boredom really makes u all craped up :)

no one in the lecture theater understood why i was laughing
and they asked about it
AND being me, i felt so guilty after that for laughing almost half an hour of his lecture,
went and apologize after lecture and he said
 "i know u love to laugh christina! :)"
aww..

Next?
went to the park with nanthini after lecture
and we went...

*snap* *snap* *snap*
















Melville park :)
the park filled with memories





some random moments *smiles*



























the loud and the nerd































some awesome time there :)

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts