tonight will be

... my last night home

have been spending heaps of time with my family this whole week

i love MY dad
i love MY mum
i love MY tai-ee


HEAPS!!

So, here are some pics of joy
*din manage to take many pics cos i was enjoying with em'
and I would proudly mention again that
I LOVE THEM HEAPS!!

pics taken the last few nights


at the garden featuring mum posing


Portuguese food for dinner


tai-ee my best aunt ever!


dad was thinking and spying, "gooosh.. mum looks pretty!"


aww..


tai-ee and me during earlier today
celebrated her birthday earlier cos i wont be here on the exact day


me stuffing tai-ee with cake


we rock the house to the MAX!!

take care while i am away :)
remember i am just a phone call away



i will miss you all..
sobs..
[sad case]

Comments

Popular Posts