Informing

as stated in my previous post,
which was the last post i posted before heading 'back'
well.. just wanna inform u guys that i am 'back' in Perth.
and my classes has started and its so freaking scary this sem!

taking
1. accounting and finance
2. marketing and management
3. communication 2

was planning to take science but i don't wanna work as some retard mad scientist although i do love studying science.. not to mention physics. OWH! its my fav..

physics.. is the new pink
*lame*

ANYWAY, 2 days of classes and i would say that i am scared!!
especially for accounting and finance cos teacher told us that only 8 students from last trimester passed! imagine that
*screams!*

and its only my FIRST time taking that sub. never took it in high school so double scream!

choose those subs cos i was thinking of trying something different before its too late. but looks like i am heading for something 'really' different

suffer time :)

BUT! this cheer me up everyday..
the weather is great here now! pararapampam.. I'm lovin it

[whining case]

Comments

Popular Posts