Mother's Day

"Mummy, I'm home!!"

miss those words you used to say everyday after school as soon as you open the house door with a bang?

well, its still not too late to show how much you love your mum.
late is better then never rite?


Mother's Day
is celebrated all over the world to express gratitude and to honor mums.

It is usually celebrated on the second Sunday of May and started in the year 1914 according to what i got from the net.


The scene that happens to most mums on Mothers Day..

make sure it doesn't happen this year..


Like most teenagers,
I have been a naughty kid to my mum.
When I was younger, I used to want her to send me to school even if she could not.
She would wake up early just so that she could be the first person I see every morning.
She was 'the' women i loved most in my life till now.
Always by my side..
There was once when I got lost in the shopping center
when i was still a kid and she came looking high and low for me,
eventually found me at the car-park.
Dad scolded me but mum, she just came and hug me tightly while i cried.
I would never forget that moment. Ever.

She would feed me when I was too lazy after activities in school back then
and even buy me mcdonalds because she knew I loved it.
Chicken burger she would order at the counter without hesitation.

As I grew into a teenager,
Our thoughts were often different,
but i always knew,
that she was always there if I wanted her to.
Mum, remember,
I never meant all the harsh words i said when i was mad,
I am sorry..
and I love you.



I would never forget the times we spend together,
laughing and giggling away,
like the world was ours.
Joking about everything we could think of
and your favorite story..
"this little pig went wee wee weeee..."
and i would laugh even till now!



To me mothers day is not just all about
buying her gifts worth a million dollars,
but it is about showing and showering her with love.
After all, mothers don't get paid.
Their yearly income working as a mum is 'love'..
So, bring your mum out and spend quality time with her!




My mum is a superwomen!
She rocks!
What about yours?



ps. you still have a few days more to prepare.. quick!

Comments

Popular Posts