Dream

Have you ever had a dream?
not as in the dream you get when the little goblin comes beside you to tell you a story when you are sleeping..

Its the dream of the feeling you really wanted something but just don't know how.

Well, as I'm waiting to get into college,
I did have some spare time to think and dream about stuffs
and I learn about my self a lot just by that!
staring into space.
weird huh?!




hm.. trying to recall

Here are my teenage dreams..

1. Want to be rich when I grow up *that is the main reason why I'm going for college*
2. Have a happy family *who doesn't?*
3. Have a house with glass ceiling *I know its weird, but its my dream*
4. Have the latest technologies
5. Robots as my maids at home
6. Learn how to fly a plane
7. Go to Africa
8. Go to the north pole *seems a lil impossible*
9. Have dinner at home most of the days when I work
10. Lead a simple but meaningful life *who doesn't?*
11. Have my own boat!
12. Able to cuddle in bed on weekends
13. Produce my own album

basically that is all I can share with you viewers about my dreams

Everyone has a dream
and it depends if you want it or not
If you really go for it.. most probably you will reach it!
Maybe you will fail many times before that
but.. as I said in the previous post before,
Everything Happens For A Reason


Here are some things you could spare your time reading..





So.. go on! chase your dreams!!
its still not too late!
GO!
cos I'm on my way to mine

Good luck!!

Comments

Popular Posts