Its Mothers Day today!

Woke up early to attend Sunday morning mass as usual at St.Francis church

then got back and had to help dad polish his wagon car. *phoof* its tough job.
If you have not experience it before.. you should!

Then my parents and I went to have pizza for Mothers Day!
yumm..



and when we got back.. allowed mum to read the blog post I posted specially for her and guess wad?
She left something at my chat-box!

I've never heard her say those words to me before.. but she did!

Here is what she said..

mum: darling daughter, what a mother's day present. I was almost in tears when I read it. We had such wonderful times together such happy memories. You are definitely the special present that I received 17 years ago



ps. mum told me she actually wrote longer but she said it was too EMO so she just erased it

Going to grannies house later today

So, to all mothers out there,
" Happy Mothers Day!"

Comments

Popular Posts