i'm 20!

... and I'm feeling like a twenty.

anyway, i spent my last few minutes of being 19 playing wii at home. It was a quiet birthday as my aunt and uncle whom i live with were not home for the week and everyone were sleeping when the clock struck 12am. Honestly, i was kinda sad.. alrite, I was sad. I had never had the feeling of being alone on my birthday. ever. and it sucked. thinking of it makes me want to cry. damn the emotions.

BUT!

i had 3 cakes the next day! *yippie*

all thanks to: *drums rolling*

Kam moh, Kau foo, Kelvin kor kor, Celine chea chea, Aunty, Nanthinie, Uncle, Ali, Mindy, Theodore, Mandeep, Kiki, Jennifer.

and.. not forgetting calls from Papa, Mummy, Tai ee and Indiran

and... a hand made card all the way from New Zealand from buddy/sister/twin/awesome-bestfriend/omgeverythingnice Audris

THANKS !!! :))


ps. Fact: there is nothing like celebrating your birthday midnight with your family

attachments:

sweet notes written by Mandeep, Kiki, Theodore and Mindy : very touching

the present wrapper that contained my simpsons presents


pretty card from sis Audris :)
Arty stuffs from Ali :)

in conjunction with my birthday, it was also the last day of uni, so we took the opportunity to snap a lil before we grow older next sem due to the amount of stress we have to endure :P

(i know my shoes sucks here.. couldn't stand with the heels all day after presentation)

Kiki and her signature peace sign

AWW!!


and i got my hair curled by Dr.Nanthinie for my birthday! :)

till then :) I AM TWENTY!!

Comments

Popular Posts