Husky

went to kl last Sunday and i saw a Husky at the pet shop
and even after so many days, i still want it!
mom will never let me have a dog so it's gonna be my 'wish' for now


not only is it classically beautiful and cute but when i did a google search on it, i found out that A Siberian Husky is the most beguiling and loving dog. It has a great zest for life, boundless love in it's heart, and a mischievous spirit.

A husky is most trustworthy around young children and small animals. Thus, i don't have to be afraid of it biting me! :) It delights in their company and is a loyal wonderful companion for life which is a total 'aww...' case. Besides that, they require low maintenance!

I WANT A Siberian HUSKY !!!

sigh..  guess all i have is Fidget (my toy dog) rite now 



*wishing for a real Husky*
damn those stars are not shooting stars!

Comments

Popular Posts