Art Gallery

Proudly announce : I was given a chance to paint at the gallery! :))
Christine. That is her name. My very talented artistic cousin.

and so..
she picked me up from home earlier today and we went to the art gallery together. It is located near Jonker's Walk.



prepared the 'tools' needed for my first canvas painting
and calmly started painting with the help of Christine chea chea :)

here are some photos i would love to share with you guys ..


splat of paint

the cardboard used for protecting the table from paint

workshop area
frames - at the workshop
the new artist - me :)

painted by Christine

painted by David - my another cousin
some of the many art painting there
view from top

typical day at the gallery
screwing in the hangers for the art piece
LOOK! they even appeared in the papers!!!

look out for this gallery

that's her! - Christine


before i end this,
let me proudly present my first canvas painting signed 'chrisy :)'

 

Pop into the gallery and look out for Christine and David you art lovers or even if you ain't an art lover, there is no harm done just browsing around.

paintings don't bite! they're unique :)


Comments

Popular Posts