surprise!!

how could i have guessed that yesterday was the best day of the week! that's for sure :)

took a nap after work - brain too worked out.
its the third day of work and i found out that sitting down in front of the computer doing nothing else but data entry on new customers and coming up with what they want / plans is just not my sort of thing.
pheww!! thank goodness am not working that sort of thing in the future - at least that's not what i planned for my future. :)

I planned to meet rajes the same evening to get some formal wear shirts for work. Writing this makes me feel matured somehow.

Anyway, i carried on with my nap time when...

he called!!
yeah .. so what about that?
well, he called telling me he is coming to Melaka that same evening!
i promise that my heart skipped a beat

So, after nap time - which i could barely sleep anymore, i went off to the mall to get the clothes with her. Rite after we did our shopping, he arrived! so, we decided to have dinner since he was so eager to have satay-celop. The shop's electricity power had a heart attack *blackout* too the momment we stepped into the shop. Guess we were just too hmm.. awesome?!
He and his friend went back to college after that. short trip but awesome :)

He got me Homer too!! the one i have always wanted secretly


how i feel when i miss u :)

thanks baby <3

baby!! *i pity homer*

and so here it goes, the day he dropped in for a surprise visit and made my day!

xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts