"too much studying", i say

.. n since i got so stressed up with
1. Public Relations Essay
2. Economics Report
3. Economics Test
4. Statistics Assignment
5. New Media Essay

and soooo dead alive
mummy!!

anyway, my phone camera was trying to help
and with  my finger to press the 'capture' button,
i got a lil relaxed.
ie. 1%

.. better than none :)

here goes

*am wearing a beanie cos its super cold!!*

okay fine.. i love to siok sendiri
yikes..please ignore me :P
be kind enough to do so

anyway, let me show u what i love best
and i saw it on Monday
.. the best way to start a week EVER!



















YUP!! my beautiful RAINBOW!!
and i love to snap pics of rainbows cos i wanna share every happy moment with 'you'
xoxo




















and thats Jennifer with the free hot-dog we got from uni
:) how lucky could we be!
well, VERY!
ps. she was complaining but loving how super spicy the chili on the hot-dog was

oh oh!! not forgetting my
















lil bear named Zillmere
got him from the post office

he is a winter warmer and adores me
yippie!!

*ignore me again.. i am high on erm.. books?!*

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts