therefore















he looks extra innocent .. GARH..

and so..
here it goes :)

that 'handsome' guy so we call him is Indran
with his charisme, everywhere he goes!
THE MAN!

rocks my world upside down!
am gonna miss him heaps
after all the times we had
laughing and talking about the most random thing 
'you' make me smile everytime i see you

never gonna forget the time u made me walk the whole mall just cos u wanted me to look good
never gonna forget the times you made me watch indian movies for hours
the times at the library in uni
the crazy mind blowing instant noodle with ur fav spice *curry leaf* and extra chilli
the insane times you scared the freak out of me *meanie!!*
your oh so 'lovely' voice when u sing
those lame moments that you just got to laugh at my jokes
and just all those times we ever had!!

hope nothings gonna change forever :)













 

those blond moments ..

missing u heaps already!!! :(

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts