specially for ..

all my buddies back home

I MISS YOU GUYS!!
and i miss the hot sun too!!!



Jassine!! i miss ur crap!! ahh!!


Peitz and Janice.. I miss u both seriously LOADS!!
Jan, thanks for coming to my NS open day. it was so sweet of u *ehem*
Peitz, thanks for everything! i miss u and you making me a lot fatter everytime i go out with you

Claudia I love u!! my cutie cousin
Jolene.. all the best!! miss u!!

Sharol *the one who 'was' crying cos David Cook broke up with her*
and Janice *acting cute in the middle*
will never forget when u guys had sleepover over at my home
and sharol.. we actually wanted to kill Janice cos she made us sit that silly fast thingi in Portuguese Settlement. but now.. I wanna sit it with u guys again although .. anyway, I MISS U girls!! can't wait to go back home to see u girls..


I MISS U GUYS!!!

damn! ..


and to my classmates..
thanks for filling up my life with fun thru high school
and.. sorry for my nagging when i was there..



*spot me*
thanks Jan for the card.. its here with me
ps. i know i am sweet.. :P

and Peitz,
spot the piggy! it gave me sweet dreams so far


Jassine, thanks for all the work..
the lyrics for the 12 min song is here with me now
and.. to the all those who went high school for form 6,
look here! i saw u guys suffering the 'fun'!
but... u guys had HOT sun..

Comments

Popular Posts