touch down!

... and so he told me he couldn't come to the airport when i arrive from Perth on the 22nd of September 2010 leaving me devastated. He told me he had everything planned a few days earlier and told me everything about it making me all excited BUT later on, told me he had exams on the same day.
That is what happened at 4am in the morning.

Thus, i came out from the arrival hall, looking out for my parents. I thought i saw a guy in red, looking just like him behind the transparent window. However, when i came out, he was not there anymore and said 'oh well, he told me anyway'.

I hugged my parents and mum asked me "what were u looking out for?."

me: "nothing..." ( word of silence )

and there came a tap on my shoulder,
it was him!!

i promise i was the happiest girl on earth at that second!
we went for McD and i had to visit my relatives in KL and then my granny.
he waited for me for the whole half a day and drove to melaka just to have dinner with me. credits to Sharmelan as well.

a note to the lil monster:
baby, thanks for everything.
thanks for coming to the airport.
You totally made my day. I was thinking all about you during the entire trip back home. Thinking how nice it would be if you came. But at that moment, I knew you had exams - which was a white lie.
and i love the diamond necklace heaps!
I love you

Love, Christina

Comments

Popular Posts