tips before going into uni (my experience)

my first 3 months on my own have been very different indeed.
i would say that it has been a wonderful experience
it wasn't easy at all in the beginning
and i have to admit i was a loner for the first few days
i couldn't find friends who had same funkiness as me there at first
and even gave up once
but now.. oh boy.. they are one bunch of people i will never forget
thanks for taking care of me *wink*

finally my final exams are over,
i submitted both my reports
everything is done and i am back home for my end of sem break

being alone in a foreign country
i got to experience life on my own
without staying under my parents armpit *no comment*
sometimes i felt homesick
but its where i learn to grow
and am still in the process
it is when you will realize how important your parents are
although back then, all they do is nag
well.. oh man, i actually missed their nagging!
believe it or not!
it is when you learn that life is what you chose and make it to be
not what you think you want it to be



i don't deny that i, being like a normal teen was curious about many stuffs too
but i knew my limits and i set to follow it strictly and it is super duper important

to those of you who are curious and are heading for uni
here are some tips *important*
1. be careful of who you mix with. choose the correct buddies
2. play hard but study heaps too!
3. don't fall for peer pressure!! double exclamation mark
4. its okay to be a loner at first *everyone does*
5. just be yourself :)

[tips case]

Comments

Popular Posts